Exploding drone battery causes major damage to Eugene home

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Exploding drone battery causes major damage to...
 © kezi.com 2018
EUGENE, Ore. -- One Eugene woman said a drone battery caught fire inside of her house and caused major damage. Tina Thomas said her family owned a Propel X-5 drone with a lithium battery. She said the...


The contents of this article inc any associated images are property of kezi.com 2018 ©

Trending Drone News

  • Camp Fire: Drone shows extent of devastation from California wildfire

    Drone video showed the burned remains of homes ravaged in the fire.